Ingredient Spotlight: Jojoba Oil
A key ingredient in our skin and hair care products, Jojoba oil has significant health benefits. Each of our ingredients are carefully vetted and selected to ensure that they are both safe and effective. We have chosen Jojoba oil for its long list of benefits that help ensure our products deliver results you can count on.
JOJOBA OIL (Simmondsia Chinensis)
Jojoba oil is the liquid that comes from the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) plant. These plants are a shrub found in southern Arizona, southern California and northwestern Mexico. While referred to as an oil, it is actually a liquid plant wax.
Top Skin & Hair Benefits
- Moisturizer: Helps control skin’s oil balance. Can aid in treating eczema and dry skin in general.
- Dirt and makeup removal: Safely removes makeup and impurities and is hypoallergenic. Jojoba oil does not clog pores.
- Improves wound healing and fights acne: Contains iodine and Vitamin B complex which are great for fighting harmful bacteria.
- Antiaging properties: Evens out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves hair health: Adds shine and moisture to hair. Helps eliminate tangles. Treats dry scalp and dandruff.