A key ingredient in our skin and hair care products, Lavender oil has significant health benefits. Lavender oil is the world’s most popular essential oil and has been in use for over 2,000 years. Lavender is a powerful antioxidant, and has amazing healing and calming powers.
LAVENDER OIL AND EXTRACTS (Lavandula Angustifolia)
Lavender oil is an essential oil obtained by distillation from the flower spikes of certain species of lavender.
Top Skin & Hair Benefits
- Moisturizer: Soothes skin, relieves itching and reduces the symptoms of eczema.
- Healing agent: Due to its strong antiseptic agents, lavender helps to heal burns and wounds and prevents infection.
- Improves hair health: Has been shown to promote hair growth and treat various hair problems like hair loss, alopecia, and dandruff.
- Calming properties: Lavender is a natural sleep aid, and aids reducing stress and anxiety. Perfect for end of day bath-time and showers.
- Natural bug repellent: Helps keep many types of bugs at bay. If you get bitten, Lavender oil can help reduce inflammation too.
Check out our Norfolk Lavender line of skin and hair care products. As you look across our site, you will find lavender is a key ingredient throughout our product lines.